Online enrollment will initially take place via the HfG application portal during the period until August 15. The final enrollment will be completed by the personal appearance in the study office (room 376) from September 15.
The current fees of € 191,70 are to be transferred by August 15. All relevant information will be announced in the admission letter.
The following documents must be sent by mail in their original form to the Office of Student Affairs, Lorenzstr. 15, 76135 Karlsruhe, by August 15:
- online enrollment form (personal data)
- current police clearance certificate
- Proof of health insurance
- Signed statement of house and fire safety regulations. Form House and Fire Safety Code Info
- Certified copy of college entrance qualification (high school diploma, etc.)
- Proof of exmatriculation from the previous university(ies) for university transfer students.
Further relevant information will be announced in the admission letter. In case of missing documents, the enrollment cannot be carried out.
The enrollment is complete once a personal interview and examination of all mentioned documents have taken place and student cards and certificates of studies have been handed out.
In order to be able to take up studies at the HfG Karlsruhe, you must have sufficient German language skills. The following certificates are accepted:
- DSH (German Language Test for University Admission), Level 1.
- TestDaF (Test of German as a Foreign Language), Level 3
International applicants and students should normally present proof of having passed a language examination (DSH-1 or TestDaF/TDN 3) for enrollment. Exceptionally, the language certificate can be submitted later during the first two years of study, if German language skills at least according to level "A2" of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages are available for enrollment.